could this be a new look for when you come home?
I am digging the new look! Have fun and come home safe! Love your sis, Amy P.
Andi,Bring me a trinket to go with all the ones' I have from Mindi's travels. The outfit is most SEXY! Can you wear it to Thanksgiving lunch?
WOW! Cool duds....hope it's not too HOT where you are going. Stay safe and have a good time too!
Hey Andy....Johnie thinks you may have some 'profiling' issues when you start back.Be safe and stay in touch!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
could this be a new look for when you come home?
I am digging the new look! Have fun and come home safe! Love your sis, Amy P.
Andi,
Bring me a trinket to go with all the ones' I have from Mindi's travels. The outfit is most SEXY! Can you wear it to Thanksgiving lunch?
WOW! Cool duds....hope it's not too HOT where you are going. Stay safe and have a good time too!
Hey Andy....Johnie thinks you may have some 'profiling' issues when you start back.
Be safe and stay in touch!
Post a Comment